Esomeprazole is the S-isomer of omeprazole which reduces gastric acid secretion through specific inhibition of the acid pump in the parietal cell.
Nexiflux 20mg / 40mg
NEXIFLUX tablets are indicated for:
Gestro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD):
– treatment of erosive oesophagitis
-long -term management of patients with heated oesophagitis to prevent relapse; and
– symptomatic treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
Patients requiring continued NSAID therapy:
– prevention of game and duodenal ulcers associated with NSAID
(nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) therapy, in patients at risk.
In combination with an appropriate antibacterial therapeutic regimen for the eradication of Helicobacter pylori:
– healing of Helicobacter pylori associated duodenal ulcer and
– prevention of relapse of peptic ulcers’ In patients with Helicobacter pylori
associated ulcer disease.
NEXIFLUX may be used for pathological hypersecretory conditions including Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and idiopathic hypersecretion.
Children below 12 years: Not recommended for children younger than 12 years of age
Adults: Your doctor will tell you which dose is suitable for you and for how long you should continue.
More about the product
Each NEXIFLUX 20 gastro-resistant tablet contains 20mg esomeprazole (as esomeprazole magnesium dihydrate). Contains sugar.
Each NEXIFLUX 40 gastro-resistant tablet contains 40mg esomeprazole (as esomeprazole magnesium dihydrate). Contains sugar.